You have in-person training sessions, trained facilitators and great content. Yet, there doesn’t seem to be time to address your participants’ questions nor time for applied activities.
Blended learning is the solution for you!
With blended learning:
- Students will arrive with a shared foundation of content before face-to-face sessions.
- Face-to-face training sessions can be further focused on applied ‘on-field’ activities;
- students can engage with content and scenarios, before being asked to discuss during in-person sessions;
- students can upload tasks and portfolio items
- help training facilitators get to know their students ahead of the in-person sessions;
- use online